Kevin M. Hoffman, VP Design at Capital One, and author of Meeting Design, is Jeffrey Zeldman’s guest. “Design is not the end result.” How to assert control when you feel powerless. This one weird trick that can resolve conflict in difficult meetings. The relationship between meetings and change. Hacking your meetings, hacking your company culture. Five kinds of bad meetings. Escaping our biases, assumptions, and patterns. How illustration changes writing. A Jeff Veen joint. Designing an environment that lets people succeed. How design is like music and why you are not Prince. A new way of writing a book.
Links for this episode:
- Kevin M. Hoffman (@kevinmhoffman) | Twitter
- Meeting Design - Rosenfeld Media
- Meeting Design · An A List Apart Article
- Kevin M. Hoffman - Rosenfeld Media
- Capital One (@CapitalOne) | Twitter
- Facilitating Great Design · An A List Apart Article
- Kick Ass Kickoff Meetings · An A List Apart Article
- Matt Sutter Books - List of books by Matt Sutter
- Birthday Street
- Matt Sutter (@mSutters) | Twitter
Brought to you by:
- ZipRecrutier (Visit the link to post jobs on ZipRecruiter for FREE).