Dan and Jeffrey chat with leading interaction designer "Luke Wroblewski":http://lukew.com about designing for the mobile space, and learn why the mobile experience for a web application or site should be designed before the PC version.
Luke Wroblewski is an internationally recognized digital product design leader who has designed or contributed to software used by more than 700 million people worldwide. He is the author of "Web Form Design":http://www.rosenfeldmedia.com/books/webforms/ and "Functioning Form":http://www.lukew.com/ff/, and an extremely popular "speaker":http://www.lukew.com/presos/ at leading web design conferences. After long stints as Chief Design Architect at Yahoo! and Lead User Interface Designer of eBay Inc.'s platform team, he is currently Chief Design Officer and co-founder of a stealth start-up.
Links for this episode:
- LukeW | Touch Gesture Reference Guide
- LukeW Ideation Design | Digital Product Strategy & Design
- HP CEO: 'We didn't buy Palm to be in the smartphone business' | PreCentral.net
- Facebook iPhone Dev Quits Project Over Apple Tyranny
- Readability - An Arc90 Lab Experiment
GoDaddy Mobile - Domain Search, Go Daddy Commercials
- Mobile First Helps with Big Issues