As designers, we create human-centered interactions and experiences. Empathetic purpose drives our every decision. This same mentality, turned inward, forms the cornerstone of something amazing: a creative culture. Jeffrey Zeldman interviews designer, creative director, iconist, and author Justin Dauer (@pseudoroom) about his new book, Cultivating a Creative Culture—now available everywhere.
Links for this episode:
- Cultivating a Creative Culture
- Amazon: Cultivating a Creative Culture
- iTunes: Cultivating a Creative Culture
- @the_culturebook on Twitter
- Justin Dauer on Twitter: @pseudoroom
- Medium: Creative Culture
- @pseudoroom on Instagram
- The Creative Culture Podcast
Brought to you by:
ZipRecrutier (Visit the link to post jobs on ZipRecruiter for FREE).
SendPro from Pitney Bowes (Visit pb.com/bigwebshow to learn more, and when you sign up you’ll get SendPro FREE for 90 days, you’ll get a free 10-pound scale, and when your free trial is over, you’ll get SendPro for only $5 a month).