Dan Benjamin and Jeffrey Zeldman talk with Jason Fried, CEO and co-founder of 37 Signals about changing an industry, collaborating, reducing distractions and interruptions, design, logos, usability, real and virtual offices, co-working, designing in the open, and more.
Links for this episode:
- 37signals Draft for iPad: Simple sketching and sharing
- 37signals >> 11 > Copy Righting
- The 37signals Manifesto (our original site from 1999)
- Overcommitted... to apps we love.
- 37signals change history
- Amazon.com: Defensive Design for the Web: How to improve error messages, help, forms, and other crisis points (9780735714106): Matthew Linderman, Jason Fried: Books
- The New Office: The Idea and the Floor Plan - (37signals)
- Video: Construction on the new office continues. - (37signals)
- Wufoo: Online Form Builder - Create Web Forms & Surveys